- Experience of working 1 years.
- Candidate min. D3/S1 Accounting/Financial Management or any major.
- Proficient in English.
- Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
- Willing to work over time to finish deadlines.
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- Monitors office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts
- Manages staff schedules
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses
- Supervises all administrative personnel
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Store Manager di PT. Aldmic Indonesia, silahkan klik disini.