ZALORA Indonesia membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi Product Developer (Fashion & Accessories Category). Bersama ini kami sampaikan Lowongan Kerja Product Developer (Fashion & Accessories Category) di ZALORA Indonesia sebagai berikut:
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience in Product Development and Production in the Apparel and Footwear or Handbags
- Knowledge of garment construction and patternmaking
- Knowledge of fabrics, trims, printing, finishing , washing techniques, and fitting sole, and shoelast development.
- Basic understanding of vendor compliance and testing requirements
- Understanding of all phases of product development, from design to choice of material to product development to sampling and manufacturing
- Experience managing a large and complex range, identifying areas of risk and improvement in the process
- Ability to work within a team to resolve complex problems
- Fact-driven approach to problem solving and decision making
- Excellent project management skills
- Hands-on, extremely pragmatic and entrepreneurial
- Desire to work in a fast paced fashion environment, after having thrived in a similar setting
- Fluent in English
- Responsible for the consistently delivering to expectations within the daily process of Product Development from design inception to final manufacturing, delivering product ranges that represent with the design intent and deliver high commercial value and is in line with Brand and Product Development leadership direction
- Provide technical expertise to proactively identify potential quality and / or production issues before they arise, showing consistent improvement in quality Identify and proactively engage vendors/factories when issues arise with recommendations for viable options/solutions.
- Partner with design, other product developers and vendors to suggest pattern amendments and alterations, achieving desired styling, details, fit and quality
- Implement the standards of all basic/standard blocks and style specific expectations across the product category of responsibility, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Participate in fit sessions delivering consistent fit comments, aligning to standards, ensuring quality garment construction, adherence to development timeliness and drive efficiency of the fit procedure
- Ensure vendor adherence to Zalora quality standards throughout all stages of development and production, maintaining strong and productive relationships with external vendors and suppliers
- Travel as necessary to work with vendors, educate factories and understand their capabilities
- Tracking of pre-production stages in accordance with internal critical path dates
- Liaise with suppliers and agents for fabric research, troubleshooting
- Ensure sizing charts of garment are approved for bulk, approve all materials and trims for production
- Ensure Shipment samples are sent by suppliers on time for final review and photo-shooting.
- Be a positive and proactive member of a team of product developers, working to the highest industry standards in daily, monthly and seasonal processes
- Collaborate in cross functional projects as required
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Product Developer (Fashion & Accessories Category) di ZALORA Indonesia, silahkan klik disini.