- Educational background: information system/computer science and relevant field
- Extremely high level of attention-to-details, organized, and hard working
- Familiar with Google Analytics is an additional value, capable of interpreting data and reports
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, constructive, and collaborative approach and collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
- Strong team player who enjoys working with others
- Speaks English fluently
- Support campaign team and other marketing team in the day-to-day aspect of managing content across all platforms (desktop, mobile & app)
- Upload all onsite marketing campaign for all channels (app, desktop, and app), create static pages (with HTML, css knowledge), and analyze daily reports to optimize campaigns and user journey
- Analyze how consumer react or behave with campaigns or other website communications with Google Analytics as the tool.
- Liaise with product managers to implement technology features on desktop/mobile web and app, making sure that the website layout is aligned with expectations and improves the overall customer experience and user journey.
- Co-ordinate with campaign team and planners to understand the campaign planning & take proactive approaches in improving goals
- Understand and deliver high-quality customer insights and trends across multi-channel devices (Mobile App, Desktop, mobile site, etc.)
- Conduct A/B tests to ensure constant optimization of the site with support from regional team
- Monitor quality of Onsite (correct banners, links, perfect customer journey, campaign performance, etc.)
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Onsite Executive di ZALORA Indonesia, silahkan klik disini.