- Bachelor of Law (S.H.);
- Have a good understanding both in Civil/ Criminal Law and Business Law;
- Have the willingness to learn;
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Drafting Legal Opinion for clients;
- Ensure the clients’ business transactions are in compliance with the Indonesian law & Regulation;
- Drafting Contracts & Agreement for clients
- Conducting research and analysis of legal and regulatory issues;
- Dealt with Government for any kind of permits/ licenses.
- Representing clients on various legal issues.
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Junior Associate Lawyer di Warda Larosa & Partners Law Firm, silahkan klik disini.