- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Legal Drafting, Legal litigation, Compensation, Benefit, Legal Opinion, Legal Research, Training and People Development, Reporting Skill, Microsoft Office, Computer Literacy, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, Filling Management, general correspondences
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Excellent in prepare, create and follow up on legal agreement with bilingual language
- Experiences in handling BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan
- Able to handle recruitment and fulfill the resources requirement in tight dateline
- Proficient in Ms. Office, Computer literacy is a must.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English is a must.
- Good communication skill, able to work as team and have good initiative, fast learner.
- Responsible for Legal Administration such as drafting Employment Agreement, MoU, Corporate Agreement, etc.
- Responsible for legal resarch and litigation.
- Responsible for entry and update HR Personal Information Database
- Responsible for Administration such as attendance report, allowance report, etc.
- Responsible for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan process and procedure.
- Responsible for general correspondences (statement letter, reference letter, offering letter, warning letter, acknowledgment letter) & filling document.
- Responsible to support training and people development
- Analyze resources based on needs
- Plan & Do Recruitment process such as sorting applicant, arrange and conduct interview
- Make sure all the SOP run smooth
- Handling internal issue
- Report to HR Manager
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja HR Legal Staff di ZMG Indonesia, silahkan klik disini.