- Candidate min. D3/S1 Accounting/Financial Management.
- Experience of working 2 – 5 years.
- Proficient in English.
- Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
- Willing to work over time to finish deadlines.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Corporate Sales Manager di PT. Aldmic Indonesia, silahkan klik disini.