- Familiarity with RESTful API
- Knowledge on Google Material Design
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Good understanding of Git
- Know how to write unit test is preferable
- Deep knowledge of Java and Android APIs
- Understanding of what good UX is
- Willingness to talk about it when something is not right
- Knowledge of React Native is not required, but a plus
- Required Skills: Mobile Application Development, Java, REST APIs, Android, Mobile Development
- Design, develop and build advance applications and create technology presence on the Android platform.
- Working directly with other platform mobile app developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into UI friendly efficient functional solutions.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features and optimization of performance.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, rectify bugs and improve application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Android Developer di Catalyst HR & Psychology Services, silahkan klik disini.